In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, we make available to users, the information related to the identification data ECOMMERCE CONNECT., as owner of the Web:
Registered office: Taguspark, Ed. Inovação II, 421, 2740-122 Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Telephone: (+351) 916392472
Registered in Lisbon, Portugal
Through the Web, ECOMMERCE CONNECT provides users with current information, training, employment and events in the electronic commerce sector.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ECOMMERCE CONNECT
ECOMMERCE CONNECT is not responsible for the damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of users, caused by causes beyond its control. ECOMMERCE CONNECT, that prevent or delay browsing the Web, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of providing the service or allowing access by causes not attributable to ECOMMERCE CONNECT, due to users, third parties, or cases of force majeure.
However, ECOMMERCE CONNECT declares that it has adopted and will adopt, where appropriate, all the necessary measures within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct functioning of this Website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users.
ECOMMERCE CONNECT reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, due to power failures or for any other reason.
Users assume all responsibility derived from the use of the Web, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect that may arise on said Web, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and/or legal result, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by this website, forcing users to keep ECOMMERCE CONNECT harmless. for any claims arising, directly or indirectly, from such events.
ECOMMERCE CONNECT does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the veracity, reliability, accuracy, timeliness or convenience of the content offered by third parties through the Web, nor of any information about products or services offered by third parties to users.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the previous section during the use of the Web, users are obliged to:
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the contact form. ECOMMERCE CONNECT reserves the right, without prejudice to other legal measures at its disposal, to withdraw, deny or suspend access to the Web in the event that the data provided is or may be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate on or from the Web, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Web any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Web, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of ECOMMERCE CONNECT, of any other user, or in general of any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Web, and not to use the contents and information of the same to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, or supplant the identity of others in the use of the Web or in the use of any of its services.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of ECOMMERCE CONNECT, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes industrial and/or intellectual property rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available. provision of third party.
- Do not use the contents of the Web for purposes or effects contrary to the Law, morality and public order.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All industrial and intellectual property rights as well as all the information contained on the Web (images, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and any other content that appears therein) are the exclusive property of ECOMMERCE CONNECT or third parties associated with ECOMMERCE CONNECT
Users are only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the content for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) and not subsequently be transferred to third parties. With the above exceptions, users may not modify or reproduce, in part or in its entirety, this information, without the express written consent of ECOMMERCE CONNECT With an illustrative but not limiting character:
- Users are not authorized to use the information contained on the Web for the purpose of developing activities of a commercial or professional nature;
- Users are not authorized to delete, elude, manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of ECOMMERCE CONNECT, as well as any protection mechanisms; Y
- Users are not authorized to disassemble, decompile or invert the databases in which the information on the Web is stored.
All information on the Web is protected under copyright. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of ECOMMERCE CONNECT, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The trademarks (distinctive signs and logos) that appear on the Web are the exclusive property of ECOMMERCE CONNECT and are duly registered or in the process of being registered. The names of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on the Web may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners.
Users may only make use of those contents of the Web that are under a “Creative Commons” license. Said contents will be duly identified for these purposes, indicating the type of license applicable in each case. In case of doubt, users can contact ECOMMERCE CONNECT, via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to any use of said content that may be protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
ECOMMERCE CONNECT reserves the right to record and capture images, by any means, of any event published on the Web and of those attending it.
All participants of any event organized by ECOMMERCE CONNECT, in accordance with Organic Law 1/1982, of May 5, on civil protection of the rights of honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, grant In favor of ECOMMERCE CONNECT, your express consent and authorize you to reproduce, use and disseminate your image, in any advertising and/or promotional activity that is related to the events; all this in any medium (including, but not limited to, exploitation through the Internet and any social networks), without said activities conferring the right to any remuneration or benefit.
The transfer includes all the rights of reproduction, transformation, distribution and public communication of the recording or images captured, without limitation of time or territory.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes from websites outside ECOMMERCE CONNECT, which allow access to this domain, without the prior written consent of ECOMMERCE CONNECT is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by ECOMMERCE CONNECT of its content or services.
On the other hand, ECOMMERCE CONNECT does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages and losses suffered by access to third-party content through possible connections, links or links of the linked sites from https://www.digital1to1.com/. The function that, where appropriate, such links could have is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services. ECOMMERCE CONNECT will not be in any case responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from access by users to them. These third-party contents are provided by them, so ECOMMERCE CONNECT cannot control the legality of such content or the quality of the services offered therein.
ECOMMERCE CONNECT will be exclusively responsible for the contents and services provided on the linked sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge that the activity or information to which they refer or recommend is illegal or that it damages property or rights of a third party liable for compensation and does not act diligently to delete or disable the corresponding link, in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This interpretation, formation and operation of the Terms and all non-contractual obligations arising from or connected with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with,
and all disputes between the parties arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms or any disputes between the parties in any way connected with the subject matter of these Terms
(whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by the laws of Portugal.
Each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Lisbona district court.
We do not offer Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR),including through the European Commission’s Online DisputeResolution Service. If you have a complaint please contact us
Nothing contained in the Terms shall limit our right to bring enforcement proceedings in another jurisdiction or to seek interim, protective or provisional relief in the courts of another jurisdiction